“Two-Temperature Two-Pressure”Low Humidity Generation System
- Traceable to SI 1
- Based on NIST Proven Two-Pressure Principle
- Push Button (Keypad) Control
- Automated Control of User Setpoints
- 3900 ControLog® Automation Software
- HumiCalc® with Uncertainty Software
- Automatically Applies Enhancement Factors
- Computerized Internal Transducer Calibration
- RS-232C Serial Interface
- Only Nine Square Feet of Floor Space
- Timed/Formatted Output to Printer
- Battery Backed-up Real Time Clock
- Backlit Liquid Crystal Display
1 Traceable to the International System of Units (SI) through NIST-maintained standards.
These are the options available for the Model 3900 low humidity generation system.
Accessory items for this model
, NVLAP Procedures and General Requirements, and encompass the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017. Accreditation is granted following successful completion of a process which includes submission of an application and payment of fees by the laboratory, an on-site assessment, resolution of any nonconformities identified during the on-site assessment, participation in proficiency testing, and technical evaluation. The accreditation is formalized through issuance of a Certificate of Accreditation and Scope of Accreditation and publicized by announcement in various government and private media.