The Most Accurate Humidity Calibration Standards in the Industry
Thunder Scientific® offers the industry's best solution to your humidity calibration workload. The world's leading manufacturer of NIST-proven, two-pressure humidity calibration systems, Thunder has offered a full line of humidity measurement equipment, software, and accessories for over 50 years.
More than 1200 clients constitute a testament to insistence on quality, accuracy, and customer satisfaction. Our clients represent the full spectrum of companies with close tolerance humidity calibration needs like yours.
- National standards labs, including Sandia National Laboratories and the National Weather Service
- Aerospace metrology labs run by companies like Boeing, Lockheed, Northrop Grumman, and Raytheon
- Military PMEL for the U.S. Air Force, Army and Navy
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers, including Abbott Laboratories, Merck, and Eli Lilly
- Industrial manufacturing companies such as Johnson Controls, GE Companies, Honeywell, Intel, Vaisala, and Fluke Instruments
Thunder Scientific also offers calibration services for a wide range of humidity instruments. We are currently the only NVLAP accredited source to offer humidity calibrations that are traceable to the International System of Units (SI) through NIST-maintained standards with uncertainties at 0.31 %RH of reading*.
We constantly research and improve our humidity systems to meet the changing requirements of industry. Sign up for our email newsletter, Thunder Struck, to stay up-to-date with our latest product innovations.
Thunder Scientific's NVLAP Accreditation
Thunder Scientific Corporation is pleased to announce that for the effective dates May 10, 2018 through June 30, 2019, Thunder Scientifics’ calibration laboratory received renewed accreditation (Laboratory Code 200582-0) from the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP), administered by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). View our NVLAP Accreditation Scope View our NVLAP Accreditation Certificate.