Automated “Two-Pressure” Humidity Generation System
The Model 2900 Humidity Generation System is a self-contained system capable of producing atmospheres of known humidity using the fundamental "two-pressure" principle. This system is capable of continuously supplying relative humidity, dew point, frost point, parts per million, or other calculated values for instrument calibration and evaluation as well as for precision environmental testing. This system will automatically generate manually entered humidity and temperature set points as well as user created multipoint profiles. All desired humidities, temperatures, flow rates, and time intervals may be programmed.
- Traceable to SI 1
- 0.5% of Reading RH Uncertainty 6
- High Flow Capability of 50 L/min
- Based on NIST Proven "Two-Pressure" Principle
- HumiCalc® with Uncertainty Mathematical Engine
- ControLog® Embedded Automation Software
- Generate: RH, DP, FP, PPM, Multipoint Profiles
- Externally Driven Chamber Fan
- 10.1" Multi-point Touch LCD
- Fluid Jacketed Chamber Door
- Window Chamber Door Option Available
1 Traceable to the International System of Units (SI) through a national metrology institute (NIST) recognized through a CIPM MRA.
6 Chamber pressure at 1 atmosphere, Uncertainty values represent an expanded uncertainty using a coverage factor, k=2, at an approximate level of confidence of 95%. Uncertainty is not specified at temperatures below 0 °C or at flow rates below 10 L/min. Uncertainty is based on the worst-case value from the 2900 uncertainty analysis.
Here are the options available for the Model 2900 humidity generation system.
Weights & Measures
|2900 Generator||46" x 33" x 34" (117 x 84 x 86 cm)||410 lbs. (186 kg)|
|2900 Cart/ACS2520||47" x 30" x 41" (120 x 76 x 104 cm)||400 lbs. (181 kg)|