Automated “Two-Pressure” Humidity Generation System
The Model 9500 Humidity Generator is a system capable of producing known humidity values using the fundamental, NIST proven, "two-pressure" principle. The 9500 is capable of continuously supplying an accurately known relative humidity, dew point, frost point, parts per million, or other calculated values for instrument calibration and evaluation as well as precision environmental testing. This system will automatically generate manually entered humidity and temperature set points as well as user created multipoint humidity and temperature profiles. All desired humidity’s, temperatures, test pressures, flow rates, and time intervals may be programmed. Visual indications of system status are displayed in real time on the computer monitor.
- 0.17% * R + 0.016 RH Uncertainty 5,6
- Traceable to SI 8
- High Flow Capability of 10 to 100 L/min
- Based on NIST Proven "Two-Pressure" Principle
- Generate: RH, DP, FP, PPM, Multipoint Profiles
- Computerized Internal Transducer Calibration
- Computes System Uncertainties in Real Time
- Automatically Applies Enhancement Factors
- 9500 ControLog® Embedded Automation Software
- HumiCalc® with Uncertainty Mathematical Engine
5 Uncertainty is not specified at flow rates below 10 slpm and above 100 slpm.
6 Uncertainty values represent an expanded uncertainty using a coverage factor, k=2, at an approximate level of confidence of 95%.
8 Traceable to the International System of Units (SI) through a national metrology institute (NIST) recognized through a CIPM MRA.
Here are the options available for the Model 9500 humidity generation system.
Auxiliary item for this model
Click the "Get Quote" button or go to the RFQ page for a quote.
Weights & Measures
|9500 Generator||48" x 72" x 53" (123 x 183 x 135 cm)||1400 lbs. (635 kg)|