- Highly Accurate Formulas that Replace Charts and Tables
- Automatically Applies Enhancement Factors and Temperature/Pressure Corrections
- User Selectable Units of Temperature, Pressure, Vapor Pressure, Density, and Enthalpy
- Includes the Ability to Calculate Uncertainty and As Found Error
- 1GHz Intel® Pentium® or equivalent processor
- 256MB of RAM (512MB recommended for complex uncertainty scenarios)
- Minimum 800 x 600 screen resolution
- Microsoft® Windows 10 (x86 or x64), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (x86 or x64), Microsoft® Windows 7 (x86 or x64)
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.0
- Adobe® Acrobat® Reader
- Internet browser
*Windows, is the registered name for Microsoft's OS and Microsoft are the Registered Trademarks of Microsoft Inc. *Intel and Pentium are Registered Trademarks of Intel Corporation. *Adobe and Acrobat Reader are Registered Trademarks of Adobe Systems Inc. *HumiCalc® is the Registered Trademark of Thunder Scientific Corporation.
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION
HumiCalc® with Uncertainty can make simple work of Uncertainty budgets by giving you a calculator that performs all your humidity uncertainty calculations automatically.
HumiCalc Main Input Screen.
Input one known humidity parameter, temperature and pressure, then HumiCalc® with Uncertainty computes all other humidity values including:
Individual Uncertainty Component screen
Individual Uncertainty Component screen.
Each known item contains an uncertainty field that you can expand to enter individual uncertainty components.
Calculated %RH Uncertainty screen.
The Confidence field allows the user to enter the desired level of confidence. Changing the confidence will automatically change the “k” coverage factor based on the effective degrees of freedom. This then updates the expanded combined uncertainty value to reflect the new coverage factor and confidence level.
Once the calculation is performed, the newly calculated values are displayed along with the expanded uncertainty values at the desired confidence level. Each calculated result can also be expanded to see the individual components that made up the final expanded uncertainty value.
WORKSHEETS: HumiCalc provides you the ability to export a Worksheet with detailed information relating to your configuration of your calculations in HumiCalc. Worksheets work in the same fashion as the individual components of uncertainty drop down dialogs. Worksheets are great for any uncertainty calculation that needs to perform basic “law of propagation of uncertainty” type calculations. That means they can be used for any same unit uncertainty problem even non humidity related uncertainty problems.
Export: The Export option allows the user to export the current HumiCalc Worksheet into an Adobe PDF (*.pdf), Enhanced Metafile (*.emf), Excel Workbook (*.xls), Excel 2007 Workbook (*.xlsx), Rich Text Format (*.rtf) or a Word 2007 Document (*.docx). Selection will open a file dialog box to allow navigation and naming of the exported file.
Save and Record: HumiCalc gives you the ability to save or record all of your calculations into a Solution file after your data has been captured you will be able to reopen your Solution files for later use.
Using HumiCalc with Uncertainty you can:
- Solve complex humidity conversions.
- Calculate complex humidity uncertainty based on known uncertainty components.
- Calculate complex humidity “As Found” error based on calibration data.
- Calculate Relative Humidity to dew and frost points to get the correct readings for your Chilled Mirror Hygrometers.
- Calculate humidity values for your Humidity Sensors and Data Loggers to see if you are getting matching figures.
- Use HumiCalc to check or verify temperature measurement accuracy’s.
HumiCalc with Uncertainty Documents
Here are documents available for download.
HumiCalc Support Documents
Additional documents are available upon request. Please call the sales department if you don’t see what you are looking for.